Skip to main content

                                   A Penguin and an Owl.

                                                                                          Your flying ability
                                                                           My swimming ability
                                                                  It is not a case.

                                                  When I go in deep sea
                                             You hoot on leaves tea
                                       That also is not a case

                             But why do you hoot violently
                         And noisily,
                      When I want to come on land?

                   The land given by creator
                   And you are not the director
                   Why do you bar me?

                   I have asked you many times
                       Am dry of words
                             My fist will fix your awkward eyes!

                                  UU  u u u u u! U u u u u u u u!
                                      I asked for silence Mr. fat ugly bird
                                               You are a dot to me.
                                                        Scavenge you I'll.
                                                               If you tile your ears.

                        Try try try try. 4 times, 
                  I assure, in a minute will be gone, your eyes
             Try try try, 3 times,
       And you'll be buried!
    Try try, 2 times, 
  Fermented you'll be
Try one time and I've pounced on you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF THE INTELLECTUAL-CUM-PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL “If you want to interact effectively with me, to influence me -- your spouse, your child, your neighbour, your boss, your co-worker, your friend -- you first need to understand me” (Covey). I found it useful to quote these words from a highly sold and read authority called “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey. In this context, I’ll centre my discussion on the 5 th habit, “ Seek First to Understand, Then to be understood”. I ’ll not point a finger at anyone but will mercilessly strip out the shameful hullabaloo that happened in The 17 th January 2015 College Baraza. If you too were the witness will either support me or disagree with me, or simply dismiss me to a cockney (spoilt adolescent) student who does not know anything. And that will be a mistake! A slight disagreement that happened was the case with time. The so called wananchi (the likes of me) were given 30 minutes to present their vie...

Free Thinking: Why’s Mr Head mum on IPTL?

 This post by the iconic writer Nkwazi Mhango have impressed me so much that I feel it compelling to share it with the rest of my tiny important audience. Follow this link Free Thinking: Why’s Mr Head mum on IPTL? :           President Jake Kiquette’s house’s on fire. The source of fire’s nothing but Independent perfidy and Thuggery Limited aka Inter...